Gunther Home Inspections, Inc.
Monroe County – Wayne County – Ontario County – Genesee County – Livingston County – Orleans County – Wyoming County – Yates County
Gunther Home Inspections is open for all of your inspection needs. If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an inspection, please call our office at 585-349-3900. During this State of Emergency we ask that everyone please take all the necessary precautions set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and always remember to be safe.
Our Mission Statement
To set the standards in the home inspection industry
for quality, integrity, knowledge, and value.
Owner / Inspector
Gunther Home Inspections, Inc. is a professional, full-service home inspection company proudly serving all of Monroe and surrounding counties since 1997. Contact Us Today at 585-349-3900
We are licensed in the state of New York (NYS# 16000005972) and a member In Good Standing of the following organizations:
- American Society Of Home Inspectors (ASHI) (since 1998)
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) (Since 1999)
- The Better Contractors Bureau (BCB) (Since 1997)
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) (Since 1997) A+ Rated
- Electrical Association of Western New York (EAWNY)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association (FLBOA)
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Greece Regional Chamber
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors (GRAR) as an Associate Member
- New York State Professional Home Inspector
- New York State Code Enforcement Official
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
- One and two Family Electrical Inspector
- General Electrical Inspector
- Over 25+ Years Experience In:
- Professional Home Inspections (over 14,000 homes inspected)
- General Contracting
- Electrical and Plumbing Contractor
- Roofing and Siding Contractor
- Building / New Construction
- Professional Pest Inspector
- Certified Electrical Inspector
- Performing Inspections for local power companies, towns, villages, and municipalities
A properly maintained septic systems typically last between 15-40 years. The best way to get the longest possible life out of a septic system is to follow the following recommendations: Keep System Clean - Clean and pump the septic tank every 2-4 years depending on...
People who wish to renovate or repair a home are faced with the task of choosing a contractor. Simple enough, right? Not so. As a veteran forensic home inspector with over 20 years of experience, I have been called in as an unbiased expert to settle disputes between...